Ascertia is delighted to announce the SigningHub 8.3 release, arriving on 12 September 2022.
SigningHub provides an intuitive web interface, making it easy for anyone to sign. Documents can be shared, viewed, and signed on any device, anywhere, anytime in a way that suits any approval process. Over 25 languages are supported, and others can easily be added or customised.
This release is available for download on the Ascertia Community. If you are not already registered please request access from your account team.
SigningHub 8.3 release developments
- Mandatory attachments for a workflow
Document Owners can now mandate that a signer must attach additional attachments when signing a document. This is used in some regions to attach Know Your Customer (KYC) identity documents and is also useful for signers to attach documents to support the current signature workflow including:
- Documentation and photos to support an insurance claim
- Additional documentation to support a loan application
- Drawings/documents to form part of a contract
- Conveyancing documents to support house sales, e.g. copies of warranty information on building works
- Documents for HR hiring processes including copy of ID, national insurance etc.
- Delegation for multiple timeframes and persons
SigningHub now provides an option for recipients to delegate the signing of documents to multiple persons and multiple schedules.
- SMS usage report
Administrators can now view SMS usage details for each enterprise/individual account. This report can be filtered on different "search criteria” and the results can be exported to Excel.
- Business applications perform actions on behalf of users using REST APIs
SigningHub now provides business applications with the ability to perform actions on behalf of enterprise users to simplify integrations.
- Oracle 19c support
The Oracle 19c database is now supported by SigningHub and can be run on an external Windows or Linux server.
Ask your Account Team about Premier Success Services if you require assistance with upgrades or with performing system health checks.
Subscribe to the SigningHub blog for the latest product news and guides.