Ascertia has launched its latest update to ADSS Server (version 7.1).
ADSS Server 7.1 is a major product release that contains many important features for all Ascertia customers and partners including:
- ADSS Server Signing Service ETSI Standards Compliance ADSS Server is now fully compliant with Baseline (ETSI EN 319 132-1) and Extended (ETSI EN 319 132-2) Standards for PAdES, CAdES and XAdES Signatures.
- Enhanced SCVP Service to provide validation policies The ADSS Server SCVP Service has been enhanced to provide validation policies to users and relying parties that are configure within the server according to RFC 5055.
- OCSP Service RFC 8954 Support The ADSS Server OCSP Service has been enhanced to support the OCSP nonce extension as defined by RFC 8954.
- RAS Service to rate limiting The ADSS Server RAS Service has been enhanced to enable operators to define rate limiting.
- RAS Service authorization dialog configuration The ADSS Server RAS Service has been enhanced to skip the authorization page and redirect directly to IDP
Important note: The ADSS Server CSP Service v1 API is disabled by default from ADSS Server 7.1 and will be removed in future versions of ADSS Server, new integrations should make use of the v2 API, and existing customers who still require the v1 API should enable the v1 API using the ADSS Server installation guide.
A full list of features can be found here.