ADSS Server 5.6 release developments
These, together with the full list below, are all designed to deliver useful new features to you, our customers and partners, and provide a great experience - thank you for your feedback!
- Support for Entrust Authority Security Manager as an external Certificate Authority (CA) which includes full certificate life cycle management via Certification Services.
- Support for GlobalSign's High Volume Issuing CA as an external CA in ADSS Server
- Client Manager enhanced to support multiple client TLS certificates per client.
- Signing Service enhanced to work with other central signing & sealing servers (known as ADSS Server Gateway).
- Installer has been enhanced to support Windows Authentication at time of deployment
- Windows Authentication support for full certificate status checking database login
- Support added for PostgreSQL 10.x database
- PSS signature padding scheme support for all signature operations
- Performance improvements for full certificate status checking
We strive to meet the changing needs of our valued customers. Let us know your thoughts on the latest ADSS Server 5.6 release by providing your feedback here. Thank you!